Curve 5 bubble plate mod

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alemoki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am interested in one if someone wants to print it up for a curve 5. I would most certainly pay for it, of course.

I have the curve 5 elite, but don't think anything was changed with the bubble plate? Just a little different color scheme, and a sicce motor.
 
Finally, I got it printed, I plan on installing it this weekend thanks a lot. The ingenuity and talent within the reefing community never ceases to surprise me.
20200312_194039.jpg
20200312_194044.jpg
20200312_194057.jpg
20200312_194102.jpg
 
Finally, I got it printed, I plan on installing it this weekend thanks a lot. The ingenuity and talent within the reefing community never ceases to surprise me.
20200312_194039.jpg
20200312_194044.jpg
20200312_194057.jpg
20200312_194102.jpg
Very nice print quality there lemme know how they work for you!
 
I just got myself one of these, how did everyone else find theres, notice any difference?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new