Custom 100 gallon build

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Ok 1st update of the new year. Had a bad algae out break that I'm getting under control. I'm also getting a new sump. I'm also re-doing the plumbing.







Next update is when the sump comes in and ready to install.

 
Beautiful sump and build!
 
what are u running in those 2 reactors ,,,,was thinking of getting those same reactors what are your thoughts on them ?
 
what are u running in those 2 reactors ,,,,was thinking of getting those same reactors what are your thoughts on them ?

I'm running GFO in one and carbon in the other. I love these reactors they are super easy to adjust, easy to clean, and the hold the media wells tiny amount fall out the bottom sponge. The one downside to them is they're not that easy to load but all in all it's the best rector I've ever own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new