Custom 200g

Awesome, one question , is this a starphire glass tank? Do u think it's worth getting one? Thanks
 
What is the filtration on this tank? refugium? GAC/GFO? Do you run Ca reactor or use two part? If two part, which brand?

Can you also post more photos? Thanks. :)

Filtration is basic, just filter socks and an sro 5000 sss. Carbon and gfo are rarely used. I use a calcium reactor, an Mrc 6 and it is by far the worst purchase I've made for my aquarium. Should have gotten a geo.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1431823259.538894.jpg
 
Looking great. :D Excellent growth on the corals too. :)
 
My lawd that's nice!
 
Sweet corals. Loving the PL and the acro in last pic.
 
What do you feed the fish and how much do you feed? Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new