Custom Acrylic work.

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up, for those looking to have anything acrylic made custom. I found a guy that builds anything and is very reasonable. He is on Facebook under Acrybox LLC.
His name is Rob and he built the best custom sump I have ever seen and it was under 1/2 what you would pay for trigger or others... He will ship but if you are local you can drive over and see him yourself.
I am not a spokesperson, just wanted to give him props.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing, the prices that some of these companies like trigger are charging for a plastic box is just crazy.. I have been shopping around for a small sump for my next build and just scored a really nice eshopps delivered to my door for $140

FC1824D2-0E7E-496F-A7FF-EAEFE8A7B81E.png

CardPlayerV

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up, for those looking to have anything acrylic made custom. I found a guy that builds anything and is very reasonable. He is on Facebook under Acrybox LLC.
His name is Rob and he built the best custom sump I have ever seen and it was under 1/2 what you would pay for trigger or others... He will ship but if you are local you can drive over and see him yourself.
I am not a spokesperson, just wanted to give him props.

Thanks for the shared info. I contacted Rob and got a response right away even though it was well after 20:00. Seems like a company focused on the customers

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mind sharing what that picture sump cost? Not trying to be intrusive just wondering.

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back