• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom blacked out Advanced Acrylics Sump

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a 40”x20”x15” custom acrylic sump from Advanced Acrylics for your saltwater aquarium or freshwater.
8FA354B3-90D7-4A28-9390-A2DDE9CF353B.jpeg


This sump has all blacked out sides, top and bottom, with a clear front.
25547301-FD62-4172-86DF-0B51C74ED272.jpeg

8B8F6B02-6346-40FA-B67B-216A9FF988BE.jpeg

D66580B4-25A2-4629-991F-58BF6536B0B4.jpeg


The sump is not large enough for my new aquarium so I need another and need to move this one. My loss is your gain.

Sump is brand new and in perfect condition.

Serious inquiries only.
 
Where is it in Chicago? In the city or burbs?
 
Burbs. I can meet though. I have the other sump - with the same specs/ it’s the same sump, but is in perfect condition available too as I am looking for a different dimension.
 
Thanks! Still available w/ custom form fitting clear tops with an open space for a skimmer.
Basically brand new.
 
Thanks! Still available w/ custom form fitting clear tops with an open space for a skimmer.
Basically brand new.
It's just a little too big for my cabinet. I am working on getting a custom orange and gray from bashsea - 30 x 18 x 16
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new