Custom Builder/Installer Options

  • Thread starter Thread starter tymo92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tymo92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for recommendations on options for a high end design, build, and install for a ~230 gallon I'm planning to put in my home in Richmond, VA. Really want someone with great build quality and few compromises all around as I want this to be my dream tank.

I have WWC and Top Shelf Aquatics on my radar but both are in FLA and would be pricey on the install side because of the distance to Richmond. Any ideas on someone closer?
 
Cabinet display, and would have a water mixing station in an adjacent outside shed plumbed through wall.
 
I was at RAPNY and saw a display for Amish built tank stands. Looked beautiful, but metal offers so much more ease of maintenance. Which way are you leaning?
We’re you planning on a hood?
 
I was at RAPNY and saw a display for Amish built tank stands. Looked beautiful, but metal offers so much more ease of maintenance. Which way are you leaning?
We’re you planning on a hood?

Metal preferred but open to wood. Yes to a hood.

Really what I want here is someone to handle the full process from design to install. But thanks, I’ll check out their stands.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new