• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom CO2 Regulator from Alan

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stainless steel. It comes with low power consumption solenoid and Swagelok ultra fine needle valve, industrial grade. These are designed for laboratory and crucial gas operation. The solenoid 24vdc power adapter (Included paid another $10.00 for this)

AlanLe is the man when it comes to these custom regulators.

I paid $500 shipped for it, plus $10 for the power adapter). I screwed it to the tank and never ran it. I am going to do AWC so I am not going to go with a reactor now. Using the DOS to dose 2 part for anything the AWC can’t keep up with.

$450 shipped to your door. This is a work of art...

B5934F61-3B3C-46A6-A550-2D43F5205B9A.jpeg
965B105D-A622-43E4-88B4-04BC0EC94AE9.jpeg
D3B58825-8C6B-49A9-918D-02C9B83D3D8F.jpeg

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stan Lee is well known in the fresh water world. He collects medical regulators and parts. Gives you a top notch medical grade regulator at a fraction of medical grade cost.

Highly recommended To anyone with a reactor.

Bump it up.

bettatail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
danreefman, the builder's name is Alan Le, and it is a nice double stage co2 system.
it is a stainless steel GO regulator, with clippard mouse solenoid, 0.67watt, low flow low power consumption, rated 1 billion on/off life cycle.
The co2 flow control valve is old swagelok model, the Nupro S series high precision metering valve, 10 SCCM flow rate is manageable with this metering valve.

the system will last a life time

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Larry,

Thanks u fir tha crection.

Was just trying to pump it up. Maybe help you sell to someone that doesn't know who STAN LE is. Which really he's nobody like you and me. He just puts together parts really well to make regulators.

GOODLUCK

Admann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously though, having worked with the components mentioned above while working in oil and gas, they are very high quality. Nupro, Swageloc, all top of the line. If I weren't just starting my tank, I would buy it, just need other things more right now.

ReefChef19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the $450 shipped, I will include a 5# stainless tank, brand new with the sale.
Very good seller guys, I have bought many things from him with no issues. I have also seen this valve, it is sexy I'm just not ready for a calcium reactor yet! Buy with confidence.

bettatail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree to build it as DIY project, will cost much less, the cost to build this setup maybe around $200, but need to figure out what are the good parts, and to find them at lowest possible price while taking the risk of picking up broken components, then spend time to build and test it.
if add together the original price of these industrial grade parts, I wouldn't blink my eyes once I see its price tag but simply turn around and walk away, talking about $1500 here, only the institutional buyers afford to pay that much.

I build co2 systems as well, many of them, as a side hobby, so I know.

Last edited:

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.3%
Back