Custom Cradle just arrived.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cobraz

Zoa Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
878
Reaction score
428
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got home today and there it was...
Awesome gadget... Love the idea.
5c17d3bc135da90f4f9aba0af3b698eb.jpg
10d0546695cb866dabbdd3428f46155b.jpg
 
What is this? I'm not familiar with it.
 
Still contemplating on purchasing one for my new sump. What is your opinion on it now it's in your hands?
 
I think the larger one has a stronger magnet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new