Custom led PCB

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I habe TONS of diodes I have bought over the years and was thinking,man it would be killer if I could get these turned into a custom array. I have Lixeon ES,Luxeon C,Semi 3535's,Cree XT-E (3535?)

Does anyone know somebody would/could do this if I provide all the diodes ?
 
Maybe posting this over in the DIY section of the forum may get you more bites sir. Good look in your search, it sounds like an interesting build.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new