Custom nano tank and stand DIY

Duane Clark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
305
Location
Mobile AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would show progress. I just need a light and its ready for water

tank1 (2).jpg
tank2.jpg
tank3.jpg
 
nice
 
Love the visual effect of the diver. Texture on the outside really made it feel like more than just a tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new