Custom saved presets aren't working

icemountain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
641
Reaction score
132
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought 2 gen 4 pro xr30 fixtures a few months ago. One of the fixtures light colors seems a bit off even after calibrating it a few times. Another problem I'm having is when I try to save a preset on any color or combination of colors under 100% brightness, it doesn't work. I tried saving royal blues with 100% intensity and 3% brightness but it saves it as 100% brightness. I use the ecotech app mainly to adjust my lights. Any solutions to this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new