Custom Scape

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would anyone be interested in a custom Aquascape in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York area?
21” L
9”W
10”H
I made this this scape for a 20g innovative Marine tank which i never setup. It weighs around 15 lbs.

Pm for Pictures and price
 
Would anyone be interested in a custom Aquascape in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York area?
21” L
9”W
10”H
I made this this scape for a 20g innovative Marine tank which i never setup. It weighs around 15 lbs.

Pm for Pictures and price
I am interested. I live in York Pa. please email me pictures. [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new