Custom sump manufacturer?

You want a custom design?
I think we have a vendor here that does custom Sumps but don't remember who
[HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG]
 
How big do you want to go? And is it under the stand or in a fish room?

If fish room, why not a stock tank? They come in various sizes and are relatively inexpensive.
pACE3-7079907dt.jpg
 
@Vivid Aquariums is another one that will make custom sump.

Correction, have one made for you.
 
Last edited:
How big do you want to go? And is it under the stand or in a fish room?

If fish room, why not a stock tank? They come in various sizes and are relatively inexpensive.
pACE3-7079907dt.jpg
+1 that's what I use.
 
Synergy is the bomb, but they have toned down their custom supply and arent making too many customs, lately.

a few others that have great reps and do good work:
Elite Aquatics
Advanced Acrylics

hope that helps
 
Yea, so how big did you want it to be?
 
I just recently worked with Tyler from elite aquatics. I haven't taken delivery yet but hopefully it will be here next week. He's was great to work with and this sneak peak pic looks great. I ran out of length so the ATO resivior runs the length of it in the back. I will have access to all three sides so the side has a viewing window to see how much top off water is Left. I have a red dragon return and like the ecotech new pump the return is in the left of pump not right like most. That's why the return bulk head is where it is at.
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new