• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom tabj

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and stand. Located in northwest austin burbs. Pickup only, obviously.

Selling it all.

Have a 2 1/2 year old and newborn that are making it difficult to give my tank the attention it really needs. I may end up downsizing we will see what’s out there.. I’ve already got majority of the corals spoken for but I will post what’s left in a separate livestock post, and then another for the equipment and rock. This post will be for the rock and the tank specifically.

No clue how much live rock by the pound is in here. $2.50 a pound?

The tank is a rimless- maybe 175 gallon. This is a custom tank/stand. Price includes stand and tank. It’s extremely heavy and will likely require 3-5 people to move. I can have myself and my brother (potentially) help. The Tank and stand will be available once everything has sold. I’m currently holding some corals for my brother who lost his tank due to last weeks outages.. so it could be a month or so til he gets his back up and running to take them back. Dimensions on the tank- 3 feet wide, 6 feet long, and 16 1/2 inches deep. The stand is 2 feet high to where the tank sits. 1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ or best offer.

2399BD07-F8CB-4643-9F22-F00A3A56D78D.jpeg

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank. I’m looking something like this to replace my 2x 60 gallon tanks and consolidate. I’m in NY and would have jumped on this. anymore details Wiuld help potential buyers, who made it, thickness, glass? etc.

On a side note, I hope you guys are doing ok over there. One day at a time I guess but I my thoughts are with you all affected. GLWS

MichaelGee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man if the stand was taller i'd hop on this. Im sure it will sell quick.

Back