Custom Tank builders

VanHalen

Runnin With The DevilFish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

Hope you all don't mind me posting in here since I'm not really a member of the club :D

I am looking for someone that can build me an acrylic tank locally. Anyone have any info?

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can't find anything on that side of the state, check with the West Tn side on RC. I don't know if they are willing, but there are several very able people that have built nice looking acrylic tanks out that way (Barrett and Richard). Glass Cages will do custom, also, but I've not seen any that were display quality. I've used several for frag tanks and sumps, etc. with no issues, but the bends and glue are sloppy. He did one really nice for a LFS in Nashville. Emerald Bay got one that he took care in making, it seems. I think it was acrylic, but could be way off...

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know anyone local who can build acrylic tanks. Sorry, post if you find someone local. It would be good info to share. I would agree with Gary on the info about glass cages. If you are not a member yet maybe you could come out to a meeting and see if you would like to join. Have you met any of us? Or were you able to make the swap? I guess I don't know who you are. Hope to get a chance to meet you sometime soon. Thanks for posting and keeping the boards moving, even if you are not a member yet!!

Patrick

OP
OP
VanHalen

VanHalen

Runnin With The DevilFish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys:D I'm going to be talking to Donny from 5th Day Creations soon too.
I'll check with the east tn folks too :D:D

Patrick, I'm better known as DarthOcellaris probably to you from the 'old' days of LivingReefs :D

I've been to a few meetings and both swaps ( great turnouts i might add )

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I see the light...Hows it been going Andy? Hope to see you at some future meetings. See ya round the boards.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.8%
Back