Custom wire management cabinet (possibility)

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I’ve been chatting with some people at CoralVue about their wire management cabinet setup they have on the line currently. The black one should be out in the next 3-6 months and I wanted to get some feelers out from some of my Pittsburgh fans. They’ve done some backlit custom cutout for these as seen Here. I’ve asked them about the possibility of doing them with the Pittsburgh “P”. The problem is expense to consumer doing ones and twos. So if this is doable what’s the interest in people wanting one of their own? They asked a minimum of 10 would help cut the cost. Again this isn’t a hard deal it’s just a feeler thread/discussion.
Thanks all!

OP
OP
Cwentz758

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So they sent an email to adaptive reef last night for me. He’s pretty sure they meant the same logos but is going to clarify. He is also checking the status when the black cabinet is releasing. Also he says things have been delayed since this corona, also last time they spoke they were possibly being mandated to make masks. He’s checking and may have me reach out directly! I’ll keep you in the loop!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cwentz758

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent another email. I see they reduced the price of the white cabinet from 399 to 249$.

Bulk Reef has the controller board in black.

I wonder if it would be easier to either A. Buy the board or cabinet and find someone with an engraving machine or something to cut out the flat piece and then put LEDs myself

Or B. Make my own board and use a router for a design.

Now is the time I wish I was good with wood lol

Doesn’t one of the reef squad have a super custom sump with lights and R2R design?

OP
OP
Cwentz758

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think coralvue is parting ways with the brand. However maybe when the maker responds we can work something out.
61475BD1-CA1A-4FEA-ACDE-3FF93BB1B3D9.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back