• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Customaquriums.com is terrible

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I purchased the stealth box kit with h2overflow on January 19, what a big mistake that was I have had nothing but a terrible experience from these people, after emailing them the next day to add something onto my order they took over 14 days to get it delivered to me when they quoted me 6-10 days, after receiving it the build quality is horrid the “lid” doesn’t even fit right and is warped so it’s bent upwards all the time, the pipe that was supposed to fit in it for plumbing does not fit and they claim it will and called me a liar, it looks like the whole box is so warped it cannot be used and they refuse to help or fix it, I paid 200$ for this, now I have a 2-1/2 inch hole in a already running tank that I cannot use

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back