Cut acrylic coral target feeder?

RobbieMaynard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
143
Reaction score
74
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the best way to cut this? Want to make it a little smaller.

5021859A-A43D-46B9-8E42-4E6361572C31.jpeg
 
Cutoff tool

Jigsaw

Sawzall

Hacksaw

Snips

I'm not sure how hard and dense the plastic is but Maybe even a solid pair of scissors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new