Cute video for y’all

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,086
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I feed a squirrel that live in the tree off my back porch. She had a baby recently (a few month back). I have seen it and it is adorable.
But what’s more adorable is she peels grapes before she eats them. And when she is full she will bury the rest.
cuteness overload

 
Very cool. I imagine that squirrel is thinking “I’ll get a thousand grapes when this baby sprouts from the ground!”
She is the fatest squirrel in the neighborhood. I so feed her as much as I can. She even comes up to me. Her and my dogs and my fish and my soon to be kittens are all rotten. They eat better than me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new