cutting live rocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter neupane00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neupane00

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
843
Reaction score
285
Location
New Jersey, USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this might be stupid question.. but what do you guys use to cut live rocks.. i want to cut off monti and other encrusting colonies that are growing in my live rock, wondering whats the best way to cut it ..
 
I go the primitive Pete method and use a screw driver. Every time I miss use a tool I think of the shop class videos of a character named primitive Pete. I would say a chisel is the right tool.

e81b3e54650292dd90e5691da553be86.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new