Cyano question

Reaper_Six_Four

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
183
Reaction score
54
Location
76655
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very small outbreak of cyano in my tank. I’ve never had any blossom up so I’m not sure how to mitigate it (outside of mechanically removing the patches). I don’t think I’m over feeding and aside from small hair algae on the rocks and sand my tank looks ok. Do a 12% WC every other week.

my parameters are:
P04= 0.05
N03=5ppm
N02= 0
NH3=0
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new