Cycled live rock

saltycracker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.. I have about 75 LLbs of live cycled reef mixed rock, thats been in a running well establish system. Im looking to rescape the rock. I want to permanently bond the rock togehter. This will have to be done by taking rock out of water. Will there be any underlying circumstances when i reintroduce the new scape back into the tank. I plan of removing all corals and use a spray bottle to slightly list the rock while out of water with the hopes of keeping bacteria and coraline alage from completely drying out. Any advice from fellow reefers would be great. Thanks all

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello.. I have about 75 LLbs of live cycled reef mixed rock, thats been in a running well establish system. Im looking to rescape the rock. I want to permanently bond the rock togehter. This will have to be done by taking rock out of water. Will there be any underlying circumstances when i reintroduce the new scape back into the tank. I plan of removing all corals and use a spray bottle to slightly list the rock while out of water with the hopes of keeping bacteria and coraline alage from completely drying out. Any advice from fellow reefers would be great. Thanks all
As long as it remains damp, you should be ok

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%

Back