cynaria coral?

myersb33

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this for me thought it was a cynaria when I bought it but even with constant googling I can’t find the exact species I thought I found it was called Australian yellow but can’t find that again anywhere.

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new