Cyphastrea color problems & nee

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I’ve had this cyphastrea for a while now. It was supposed to be a sweettart cyphastrea but when I got it it looked a little orange. We’ll it’s completely orange now. But it’s still growing. Is this an issue with my tank or did I just get a bad specimen? It looked nothing like the photos when I picked it up but I attribute that to lenses and super good lighting. I’m not home for a close up shot but you can see it on the back wall beneath my output.

FFB261B2-F97C-40C5-9CBD-1F94CFDF4978.jpeg
 
I ask because I have a new rainbow monti and I want to keep its colors if I can. I plan to place it on the back wall and remove this cyphastrea so the monti can encrust my wall.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new