Cyphastrea coral

Nice! Yeah mine would be on similar levels. I do run a Red Sea LED 90 is that fine?
I don’t have experience with that light, but based on a quick google on PAR vs depth, I’m inclined to say yes. My cyphastrea prefers the 40-60 PAR range, so it’s not a very demanding coral. Great for low light areas
 
I don’t have experience with that light, but based on a quick google on PAR vs depth, I’m inclined to say yes. My cyphastrea prefers the 40-60 PAR range, so it’s not a very demanding coral. Great for low light areas
Thank you so much for helping me out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new