• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cyphastrea ocellina Frag To Trade

Nikon_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally have something cool that is large enough to make a small frag and do a nice trade. This Cyphastrea ocellina has been in residence for about nine months now. It has encrusted nicely over existing rock and under medium light has shown growth spurts that can almost be measured by the day, certainly by the week.

Here is a close up picture I took today.

cyphestria.jpg

This is the colony back in March 07.

Cyphastrea-OC-03-22-07.jpg

Reef Farmers is selling small frags for 80.00 each and they are reserved through February of 2010.

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedcyphastreaocellina.htm

I'm looking for cool Paly or Zoanthid morphs in trade. Not interested in PP's or what ever they call those big purple palys, as I have so much coraline on my rock they'd get lost.

Let me know what you propose.

Thanks for looking.

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at some of my post and LMK ASAP I will be down in LIvonion at stonyes tomarrow if you find anything interestin, HAw about a frag of some sweet Cloves Purple Green and Yellow You love taking pics of it trust me LOL

OP
OP
Nikon_Guy

Nikon_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice offers, but I really want to concentrate on getting nice palys for trade. That is the one area I am lacking in.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Nikon_Guy

Nikon_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these:

Those are way hot. They would certianly add some pizaaz to my tank. Is that the actual piece you want to trade?

Thanks.

BBZD...

Gonna wait and see what happens with above offer. Thanks.

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 43 49.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back