Zoa Garden - What to complete it with?

BrunoL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I recently set up a tank and I got a floating Tunze nano frag rock, to make a floating zoa garden. I have 3 frags at the moment, 2x Globlin's Fire and 1x Rasta. I'm looking for 3 (maybe 4 if I trade the duplicate Goblin's Fire) zoas to complete the garden.

The reason I'm making this thread is because I'd like to stay in a similar kind of size. I like the Utter Chaos zoas but they're nearly twice as big than the Rastas and Goblin's Fire. They appear to be rather small. I'm fairly new to the hobby and I have a really hard time navigating the different sizes (and names ;) )

So the question is, which zoas would you pick if you had to complete the garden, add some color variations and stick to a similar polyp size?

Thanks!

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I recently set up a tank and I got a floating Tunze nano frag rock, to make a floating zoa garden. I have 3 frags at the moment, 2x Globlin's Fire and 1x Rasta. I'm looking for 3 (maybe 4 if I trade the duplicate Goblin's Fire) zoas to complete the garden.

The reason I'm making this thread is because I'd like to stay in a similar kind of size. I like the Utter Chaos zoas but they're nearly twice as big than the Rastas and Goblin's Fire. They appear to be rather small. I'm fairly new to the hobby and I have a really hard time navigating the different sizes (and names ;) )

So the question is, which zoas would you pick if you had to complete the garden, add some color variations and stick to a similar polyp size?

Thanks!
I like the iluminata zoa's, and the spitfire zoa's.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back