d2mini's 25g Office Lagoon

How are you liking the phoenix bulb? Great thing is the are cheaper than other bulbs. Actually one of the cheapest bulbs out there.
 
Nothing much going on but my porcelain crab was out today after hiding for a bit, so I snapped a pic. :)

i-RPjQqSZ.jpg
 
Outstanding photo! He's pretty camouflaged with the coral, can they change colors?
Thanks!
But no, it was just coincidence that my plate coral and the crab are similar colors. :)

Here's another where he's sitting on top of my sunset monti. lol

i-P6K3bDS.jpg
 
Getting some color back! Some coral are looking good, some still look like poo... but at least I'm seeing some change.
Getting some decent growth, too! :)

i-FrrG5GW.jpg
i-V2RzFXR.jpg

i-3dkZRtx.jpg

i-6ShHzgg.jpg
 
Looking good Dennis. It's always good when you see positive changes. I'm glad so see SPS pics coming from you again.
 
Looking good Dennis. It's always good when you see positive changes. I'm glad so see SPS pics coming from you again.
Thanks! Starting over sucks, but maybe by the time I get a new tank at home setup and ready for sps I'll be able to harvest from this tank. :D
 
Today's FTS.

Been fighting a bit of green cyano on the rocks and sand bed. Just trying to blow it off with the turkey baster and hoping it eventually passes...

i-rRDrwKg.jpg
 
Maybe I missed it in a previous post and maybe you can direct me there :rolleyes:, but how did your prospective home buyers view the fish room in the garage? I bet you got some wide eyes:eek: lol.
 
Still looks great!
 
Maybe I missed it in a previous post and maybe you can direct me there :rolleyes:, but how did your prospective home buyers view the fish room in the garage? I bet you got some wide eyes:eek: lol.
LOL, i don't know, it was never discussed. They just wanted the holes in the wall patched.
I had also simplified it a little before putting the house on the market by removing the frag tank and mangrove tank, so all that was left was the sump/fuge and CaRx down below.
That room was then advertised as temp controlled storage/workshop. ;)
 
Did my first "lights out" this weekend... friday night through tuesday morning.
All green cyano is gone, we'll see if it returns.
I also have a couple sps that have stn'd a bit from the tips. Not sure what's causing that but since the only thing I changed recently was adding some Vertex Rox 0.8 carbon, I've removed it. Too potent maybe?
 
Did you get your containers set up?
 
Did you get your containers set up?
Almost done! Waiting on a few extra fittings to arrive from TheFilterGuys and some valves from usplastic hopefully today.
It's mostly being set up for the new build at home, but this little office nano will definitely benefit. Will be nice to no longer have to carry jugs of water and be able to use my favorite salt mix again. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new