OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.... we JUST cleared the doorway into one of the bedrooms, literally by a hair, after removing the inside trim/door stop. We wouldn’t have had to do that if the door wasn’t so out of plumb. [emoji19]

69bef713c971a35a5e61634d1cfa28ce.jpg

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you prevent scratches on your floor when dragging/pushing the setup?

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
squee! OMG! I seriously made that noise in my head Dennis. Those are the cutest dang photos of a dog. (we have a labradoodle. She could be your dogs fraternal twin) After our doggo nearly died this summer we are just appreciating her and all doggos more. your collage looks like it captured so much personality. Boy? girl? how old? and does he love to fetch? or just sigh at you after a few throws? I could just gush on and on. I can not wait to show my boys when they wake up. It will start their day off right.

Hreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.... we JUST cleared the doorway into one of the bedrooms, literally by a hair, after removing the inside trim/door stop. We wouldn’t have had to do that if the door wasn’t so out of plumb. [emoji19]

69bef713c971a35a5e61634d1cfa28ce.jpg

Smooth move from Urban Aquatics Team David Rains! When the floors are complete and Elos is set back in place, I’ll have to swing by =)

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
squee! OMG! I seriously made that noise in my head Dennis. Those are the cutest dang photos of a dog. (we have a labradoodle. She could be your dogs fraternal twin) After our doggo nearly died this summer we are just appreciating her and all doggos more. your collage looks like it captured so much personality. Boy? girl? how old? and does he love to fetch? or just sigh at you after a few throws? I could just gush on and on. I can not wait to show my boys when they wake up. It will start their day off right.
LOL, thanks. That's Wally. Almost 9yo Labradoodle. :)
The only thing he'll fetch is food. And usually that's him helping himself to whatever we left on the counter, as soon as I turn my back. ;Shifty

Smooth move from Urban Aquatics Team David Rains! When the floors are complete and Elos is set back in place, I’ll have to swing by =)
Any time, Holly! :)

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3004.JPG
LOL, thanks. That's Wally. Almost 9yo Labradoodle. :)
The only thing he'll fetch is food. And usually that's him helping himself to whatever we left on the counter, as soon as I turn my back. ;Shifty
Wally is just adorable. Our dog, Bella, just over 9 years old, was a counter surfer until I scared the crapola outta her with a can of coints a few times. She will fetch a ball about six times...then she is outta there. This is her after we got soaked on a walk in the woods.

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3004.JPG
Wally is just adorable. Our dog, Bella, just over 9 years old, was a counter surfer until I scared the crapola outta her with a can of coints a few times. She will fetch a ball about six times...then she is outta there. This is her after we got soaked on a walk in the woods.
She's a cutie. :)

OP
OP
d2mini

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the tank make it safely to the new room ?

Yes! I thought I posted this pic... guess I was tired after dealing with that all day. Lol
Looks like nothing ever happened. Same exact tank, different setting. :)

e9b8e11a288c8baa9c6f392a6146ff08.jpg

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! I thought I posted this pic... guess I was tired after dealing with that all day. Lol
Looks like nothing ever happened. Same exact tank, different setting. :)

e9b8e11a288c8baa9c6f392a6146ff08.jpg

Very nice , the tank still looks amazing after a move ! Props @d2mini

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back