• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DA reef keeper lite, 2 PC4, salinity probe, SL2 ,misc bus cables, NET

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jwilliams860

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
767
Reaction score
437
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a RK lite in great shape, 2 PC4, the capacitive touch buttons still work. Several different length bus cables, brand new NET module, never used salinity probe, SL2 module, couple temp probes.
The digital aquatic forums are still active and have lots of useful information. I used this on my 65 gallon tank.

$150 shipped for all.

PXL_20230408_020234403.jpg
PXL_20230408_020230425.jpg
PXL_20230408_020021015.jpg
PXL_20230408_020017412.jpg
PXL_20230408_020011114.jpg
PXL_20230408_020003554.jpg
PXL_20230408_020000255.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new