• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DA Reefkeeper Elite with 2xPC4, NET, ALC and SL2

Item Price
215
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BigOC

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Reefkeeper Elite V2 head unit, with: 2 PC4 power bars, 1 RKM-ALC module, 1 SL2 V2 module, 1 NET module, 1 temp probe, 1 salinity probe, 1 SID V2 adapter for computer interface, and all the cables needed, including the one for the float switches and 2 float switches. I will also included the wifi adapter with its power adapter if you don't have the router close to the tank for the NET module!

All firmware is updated and everything is in proper working condition and ready for use, but please do remember DA is not in business anymore, so there is not support for the product other than other DA owners / forums.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7259.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new