Dallas Attorneys!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
13,611
Reaction score
15,161
Location
Texas Republic Grand Ranch.
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone is or knows one in the Dallas area?
 
Contact the local bar, they will refer some in the area of need.
 
The Texas Hammer!

Sorry couldn't resist
 
The Miss works in the business, that what she says all the time.
 
I thought the judge is supposed to assign one if you don't have one!
 
Last edited:
It's not for me but a friend.
 
Thanks for that! Cracks me up. In the 90s - The Tough, Smart Lawyer.
He's still around, now there's TWO hammers!
His son has joined the firm
 
Last edited:
Yes I know these guys.
Only out on quick turn around money from insurance companies, mainly settlements.
Not the Bulldog I'm looking for :rolleyes:
 
Yes I know these guys.
Only out on quick turn around money from insurance companies, mainly settlements.
Not the Bulldog I'm looking for :rolleyes:
Yeah I just think the commercials are funny..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new