Dallas reefers

powdermonkey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
288
Reaction score
3
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys-I'm coming to watch Oregon vs tOSU in a week. I will have Saturday afternoon and Sunday to visit a couple LFS. Asking for any suggestions or even anything in the area not reef related. Thanks
 
If you like acropora, Fish2Morrow in Fort Worth has the best display tank that I am aware of.
 
Checked out Fish2Morrows website. Hope that efflo is in their store and not a customers tank. Eckolancer- I found Addison but mapquest did not pull up Legacy. My wife will definitely appreciate it!
If my plane didnt depart @1030 I would bringing acros back.
 
This is flying saucer which has good food and a lot of beers. 14999 Montfort Dr
Dallas, TX 75254-7519
United States
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new