• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dalua Beast Bundle (illumagic, dalua, x4, vitamini)

Item Price
2500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dirtyshoez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Messages
266
Reaction score
130
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no more than a couple months old, looking to sell a pair of Dalua x4's with the 60" hanging infinite rail, including 2 vitamini super antinic light strips, all necessary rails, hangers, brackets, as well as a 10' x4 extension cord and 2 printed reef x4 light shades. All together is right about $3000, I am asking $2500 plus shipping at buyers expense. Everything has original packaging to put back in for shipping.

20260125_143913.jpg 20260122_140953.jpg 20260303_164556.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260221_164033.mp4
    21.6 MB
.. can ship, have all boxes.
 

Attachments

  • 20260221_154547.mp4
    19.1 MB
  • 20260221_154937.mp4
    35.4 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new