• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dalua Illumagic X4 With Mounting Arm

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

will424

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a used Dalua Illumagic X4 with mounting arm. Light is in excellent condition have the box and warranty card. Was used for about a year at 40% intensity. $650 Shipped

IMG_3208.jpeg IMG_3209.jpeg IMG_3210.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg IMG_3212.jpeg
 
Is this the pro or reefer blue? And does the warranty transfer?
 
Still available? Interested if it is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new