Damaged clam foot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimbo662
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2013
Messages
4,943
Reaction score
2,168
Location
Austin, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my new clam on a pile of rocks so it can attach itself. I'm not sure if the water flow has been blowing it off every couple of days or if it is moving itself and falling. Well, I just got home and saw that it had slid off again. One end was on the sand and the other leaning against the rocks. I picked it up to put it back on the rocks and when I did I felt a little tug but it immediately released. Would that have been enough to damage the foot?

James
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new