Damaged montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malman76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Malman76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
53
Location
Manchester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took this photo this morning when I arrived home from work as I noticed a small patch with no polyp extension yesterday. Is it possible that my emerald crab has done this ? I have noticed him picking at this coral in the past.
Thanks I’m advance
Chris

EBF00287-F4CF-40D4-8651-D87D2677FCE7.jpeg
 
This monti likes high light and high flow, so its a red flag to me to see it on the sand where it gets low light and low flow. I would move it higher to give it better placement.
 
This monti likes high light and high flow, so its a red flag to me to see it on the sand where it gets low light and low flow. I would move it higher to give it better placement.
I’ve had good growth and great polyp expansion where it is however all the green polyps have changed to orange and red so will try it higher up 👍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new