Damaged Scoly recovery advise

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bento
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bento

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I've just got a Scoly that has some damage/recession that has exposed some of the skeleton.

I'm just after any advice in what I can do to give it the best chance of survival. I will be getting some dip in the day or so. It will be getting place in a position with low/med flow and light and will be in a tank with filter feeding inverts that get fed roughly every 2nd day and was also going to feed it mysis shrimp once or twice a week maybe.

Is there any think that I could add or improve on?
The damage doesn't seem to be too serious I've attached some photos I can get more of needed.

Any help is appreciated

IMG_20200424_115108.jpg IMG_20200424_115119.jpg IMG_20200424_115125.jpg
 
Sorry I didn't realise I posted in the soft coral section. I'm not sure how to delete the post.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new