dammage from tube worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
268
Reaction score
171
Location
Hesperia CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to brake the tubes off the rocks where my fish like to hide & swim but I dont get them all.:sad:
 
Tube worm????? Maybe a vermetid snail They grow tubes like straws that are razor sharp. I have them and they are a pain in the Wrasse:) U gotta pic of the CRITTER?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new