• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

dan10342 :(

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This transaction was actually under jon's paypal account. and Pnoyreefer, i am very good friends with jon. I NEVER SAW A SINGLE PENNY OF THE MONEY STACY SENT. so please stop acting like i ran off with any money from this transaction.thank you,dan

Did I say you ran off with the money.. I am actually just want you to help and not SAY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.. Its your name that he used ;).. and thats the point of this.. thanks

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
going to close this thread for now, dan i hope you stay in contact with racew and do what it takes to resolve this issues. dan if you have questions or concerns please pm me. racew please do the same for me.

if there is any further updates i will open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back