danac305, on ebay A+

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
3,431
Reaction score
14
Location
Emmaus, Pa (18049)
Great seller for ricordia and local here in florida.

I purchased 10 rics, all different colors for 100$ shipped....not bad in my book.

Now onto the more elusive rics.....:)
 
Pics!!!
 
yeah well, im in pennsylvannia, on vacation (freezing my **** off) :smilebox: . So that will be next week....:D
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new