Dang zoa peeps what about LPS??

SilverSurfer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd share :) Don't mind the title, I'll get more zoa pics soon.

YellowWatchmangoby.jpg

Yellowric2.jpg

Yellowric1.jpg

RicIsland.jpg

Purplefeatherduster.jpg

Orangezoafrag1.jpg

Brain1.jpg

Coralmothercolonies.jpg

reef13.jpg
 
I'm an LPS man myself. :)

Guilty as charged, I am just getting my zoo tank going now. But my display is softies and LPS's. I couldn't get zoos to live in it. I tried a couple cheap colonies in there and the just wouldn't live for me.

You have some beautiful corals there. Is that a yellow watchman Gobbie? I want one to go with my pistol that I have.
 
Guilty as charged, I am just getting my zoo tank going now. But my display is softies and LPS's. I couldn't get zoos to live in it. I tried a couple cheap colonies in there and the just wouldn't live for me.

You have some beautiful corals there. Is that a yellow watchman Gobbie? I want one to go with my pistol that I have.

Wrong quote, It was suppose to be to the one about zoos freaks, Sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new