Vita app with Current USA

Mikeeal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
14
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What it is. I'm hoping to find peeps that have/use Current USA LED's with the Vita app!!!!! I absolutely can NOT get the timer schedule to work right. It's got a mind of its own. I HATE IT. Watched and read all of this and it's pretty useless, didn't help at all:

How to Use the Vita App for ColorPlus Lights https://share.google/AtwOhgax4oRVdqj7D

I'd like them to simply ramp up in the morning and fade out at night. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but currently they won't even turn on in the morning. So dumb.



Screenshot_20261008-205729.png

Screenshot_20261008-205748.png

Screenshot_20261008-205759.png

Screenshot_20261008-205814.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new