Daniel's 150 Gallon Marine Ecosystem

that's an efflo on the left right? it's awesome - how long did it take to grow that big
Yes, it is Efflo on the left. I started out about 5" diameter, and Efflo is about 10"+ now after 15 months.
awesome aqua scaping

some amazing growth
Thanks. I feel it too. I got most of them from 1" frag in 2008.
 
Awesome new additions Daniel, P. venustus is one of my favorite fish!

Thanks. I hope he is going good in my tank.
I haven't see him lately, still hiding.

Good news is my Peppermint Hog is already out and eating.

Tonight I witnessed my Pajamas Cardinal released babies, but I able to get some out before my Pyramid Butterfly went crazy. SAD :(
I need to find them good home where babies can be saved.
 
Yes, it is Efflo on the left. I started out about 5" diameter, and Efflo is about 10"+ now after 15 months.QUOTE]

started at 5" ? was it mariculture/aquaculture or wild caught?
that is cool - great job with it, unreal growth! i would love a dinner plate sized efflo!
i think a close up shot is in order if you don't mind
 
Yes, it is Efflo on the left. I started out about 5" diameter, and Efflo is about 10"+ now after 15 months.QUOTE]

started at 5" ? was it mariculture/aquaculture or wild caught?
that is cool - great job with it, unreal growth! i would love a dinner plate sized efflo!
i think a close up shot is in order if you don't mind
Thanks.
I really don't know that it is mariculture/aquaculture or wild caught. I got it when it was completely flat piece, brown out.
EFFLO.jpg


Great looking tank!! Any equipment pics?

I did the sump out of 55gallon acrylic tank ( skimmer placed in the right, middle section for return pump, the left one for RO Reservoir, which can turn into Refugium as well cause I make tee)
IMG_3785.jpg


Funny thing is I have Calcium Reactor but it is always off. :)
 
thanks guys.
FranktheTank, Hogfish is really cool. He is blend in really well with the group.
 
New addition
Cali Tort
calitort.jpg

Challenged Acropora Abrotanoides.
AcroporaAbrotanoides.jpg

Saving Spider Sponge ?? Hold it for my friend
SpiderSponge.jpg



Now all I do is try pumping up my Venustus Angel .
DSC_6526.jpg
 
I just switches my BK to smaller skimmer.
Took out some colony in the back to reduce the load.
Due to feeding too much frozen to keep Venustus Angel in healthy, my phosphate can't keep 0, still at 0.01 with Hanna Phosphate Meter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new