Here's a stock list that I worked up toward the end of last year.
Possible fish for 180:
Tangs:
· Blue Hippo Tang
· Blonde Naso Tang
· Purple Tang
· Yellow Tang
· Red Sea Sailfin Tang
Wrasses:
· Christmas wrasse (pair) (Halichoeres melanurus)
· Golden Rhomboidalis Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis)
· Orange Back Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus aurantidorsalis)
· blue star leopard wrasse (Macropharyngodon bipartitus)
· Carpenter’s Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus carpenteri)
· McCosker’s Flasher wrasse (Paracheilinus mccoskeri)
· Eightline Flasher Wrasse (Paracheilinus octotaenia)
· Yellow-Flanked Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus lyukyuensis)
· Bluehead Fairy Wrasse (Cirrhilabrus cyanopleura)
Clowns:
· Pair of Black Ice Clowns or Phantom Clowns (would love the frostbite clowns...but can't do the high price)
Anthias:
· Bartlett’s Anthias (trio)
Others:
· Copperband butterfly
· Green Mandarin Goby
· Starry Blenny
· Blue Reef Chromis (trio)
· Yellow Candy Hogfish
· Midas Blenny
I should probably note that at present I have the pair of melanarus wrasses, a green mandarin goby, and a large filefish.