Daniel's Nem Propagation 120

I have some similar to that. Green, orange and purple.
uploadfromtaptalk1391050276316.jpg
 
I have some similar to that. Green, orange and purple.
uploadfromtaptalk1391050276316.jpg

Very nice nem! I also have one that's purple with green tips. I'm calling it the Joker BTA. :D
 
Last edited:
Cycle is DONE!! ...now if only I had some lights...hmmm
 
This is my nem, looks exactly like yours
What kind of nem is he? He was sold to me as rose bubble only around 2 inchs long, its now way over a foot
Hes a real show piece with my clown
 

Attachments

  • 1391455659563.jpg
    1391455659563.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 305
This is my nem, looks exactly like yours
What kind of nem is he? He was sold to me as rose bubble only around 2 inchs long, its now way over a foot
Hes a real show piece with my clown

He's a E. Quadricolor (known commonly as a bubble-tip anemone). If he is multicolored and was sold to you as a rose, you got a very good deal. :)
 
He is def multicoloured mate, florescent green blue at the base and first 2 inchs of tentacles then pink and purple on the rest of him! He was def sold a rbta, cost me £50
 
He is def multicoloured mate, florescent green blue at the base and first 2 inchs of tentacles then pink and purple on the rest of him! He was def sold a rbta, cost me £50

Good find!
 
So my new lights got returned by UPS back to my buddy who was working on them...he had shipped them to me but they never arrived...then he got them back after they'd been run over (most likely by the delivery truck that was supposed to be carrying them)!!! I HATE UPS!!!! :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
 
Last edited:
I know man. This sets us back on getting this set up. At least the stuff was insured.
 
Guess what these are!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1396322267938.jpg


Thanks for the photo, Chris! I don't have them yet, but hopefully they'll be shipped out tomorrow!!

...hopefully UPS will behave this time...
 
Guess what these are!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1396322267938.jpg


Thanks for the photo, Chris! I don't have them yet, but hopefully they'll be shipped out tomorrow!!

...hopefully UPS will behave this time...

No way!!
 
Supposed to get lights this week!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new