Dark mode or Light mode for Reef2Reef?

Dark mode or Light mode for Reef2Reef?

  • Dark

    Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Light

    Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Both

    Votes: 5 11.4%

  • Total voters
    44
Dark mode all the way. It was the first thing I did after I made an account.

Dungeons And Dragons Meme GIF by Hyper RPG
 
So I’m probably weird with this but I prefer dark mode in the app and light mode in the web browser! Ha!

What about you? Dark or Light?

IMG_0843.png
LIGHT MODE GANG 😭‼️all respect to people on dark but I can’t
 
light on the web dark on the app
 
Light mode all the way, accidentally switched it over the weekend and went nuts till i fixed it. Dark mode just too hard to read. 54 yo eyes just dont like it.
Screenshot_20260115_195505.jpg
62 y.o. Darksider here. Light mode hurts my eyes. Too bright.
1768527347896.gif

1768527112062.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new