• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DAS EX-3 Skimmer

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rovert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAS (Dutch Aquarium Systems) EX-3 Recirculating Skimmer

$300
net via PP or Zelle. Personal checks accepted, but shipment will be held pending cleared funds.

This absolute beast of a machine is rated for tanks up to 400+ gallons, my understanding is that this is a licensed 'clone' of a Deltec design. Built like a tank, well maintained, works great on my system, but just too big for my needs - I'm actually downsizing to something more suitable so I can have more room in the sump.

Comes with three needle-wheel (Aquabee/Eheim) recirculation pumps (though one is a red devil), and one spare recirc pump (included), for a total of four (4) recirc pumps along with extra ceramic shafts, needle wheels and gaskets to keep you running. Minor repair to upper middle recirc bulkhead mounting, but it doesn't leak that I can tell. Fortunately, acrylic is easy enough to fix. Requires one feed pump (not included) but you might be able to repurpose the spare pump, though I've never tried to do that.

Will ship via UPS or FedEx at actual cost for freight and packaging, I don't make money on shipping expenses. Approx. carton dimensions 24x24x24, 25lbs to US only. Sorry, no overseas sales, it's just too much hassle with customs.

Local pickup in a 10 mile radius of Westwood NJ, Middletwon NY or Milford, PA.

Asking $300 net via PP or Zelle. Personal checks accepted, but shipment will be held pending cleared funds.

Note: I'm really not sure what a reasonable price is for this, so feel free to make a reasonable offer. With high-capacity skimmers going for $1000+, I had to start somewhere. ;-)

20220823_100630.jpg

20220823_100707.jpg

20220823_101204.jpg

20220823_100130.jpg

20220611_143251.jpg

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • None.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%
Back