Dashboard not responding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro maniac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dashboard for a doser 2.1 has not been loading properly for a over a month.a couple weeks back I took 30 minutes for me to change a dose setting. Now it just spins as if its loading but never loads. What can I do tt gain access.
I have only ever used my phone to connect to the dosers wifi to gain access in the past. That connection seems fine its just the Actual dashboard that never fully loads. I can seeeach of my pumps and the status but they are shadowed and unaccessible.
Any help is appreciated

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to logged in saved your settings and rebooted the device? Maybe something hung on a connection port?

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally any change you do you would have saved on the device like setting your dosing schedule you would have seen the save button on the bottom and that would save all changes to the device. If you attempted to log off the device it would have said you have changes not saved and would have asked you to save. You could log into the device via the app make a simple change to see the save button highlight and it will save change making sure all changes are saved to the device then reboot the device.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back