Dates to know!! Save them now

UrksOceanReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dates to remember!!
Hopefully y’all are ready for Christmas or something close to it
This month December 21st @ 3pm we will be at 7 Seas Aquatics for our annual Christmas/ dirty Santa party… make sure you bring a wrapped frag to participate in the exchange

2025 Frag Show dates -

5/17/2025 (spring show)

8/23/2025 (early fall show)

These are our community show dates, Stephen and I are still working out the details for the hobbiest swap dates and I’ve not heard much yet by way of the calendar that was announced at October meeting but I hope we get some answers soon
Mark these dates down now so that you guys can make arrangements if needed
 
I live in memphis area. 3 hour ish drive from here. Not alot os lfs here except desoto aquatics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new